Where can I find my saved passwords. HP Notebook. Windows…

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find my saved passwords

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Notebook

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Windows 10, HP15-ay039wm

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, several are updated everyday.I have changed my password ***** many times and I have saved them. I just wondered were they are

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I get a notice all the time that my email is out of date. I have two email accounts, and I think they want them combined. One is google and one is yahoo

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please let me know what browser are you using to save your passwords?