IS MICROSOFT AND WINDOWS THW SAME COMPANY. STILL WORKING…

Customer Question
IS MICROSOFT AND WINDOWS...

IS MICROSOFT AND WINDOWS THW SAME COMPANY

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the version of Windows?

STILL WORKING WITH 2007 AND NOT SURE IF I STILL HAVE WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

TODAY I HAD TO RESET MY COMPUTER THE SAVED FILES BUT I DIDN'T SEE WINDOWS

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Yes microsoft is the company that makes windows. If you reset a computer that came with windows it will still have windows on it. If you see it says microsoft then you are using windows. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.