Just downloaded windows 10 and it removed all of my apps…

Customer Question
Just downloaded windows 10...

Just downloaded windows 10 and it removed all of my apps that are extremely essential to my business such as excel and such

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Let me tell you something if whoever had this brain fart as to remove these aps off my computer was here earlier I probably would have strangled him

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

Just tell me how to recover them from the folder you all put them in on my desktop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Just what I tod you you are going to charge me for your screw up??? Are you serious????

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Which windows version you are using prior the upgrade?

cancel this now I am calling my credit card and cancelling the paymentI am not paying thirty six dollars to fix a screw up that microsoft created.

We are not MS support so do not blame us for that fault and that remote support is an optional service, so you can just ignore that and continue in this mode.

I am not paying I asked if you were a microsoft support and you are not I am not satisfied and therefore I want this transaction cancelled NOW!
please cancel this transaction and confirm.
I do not want to be referred to anyone I want this transaction cancelled otherwise I will cancel the payment from the credit card either way am not paying for not getting what I want which is to speak to someone at microsoft and you are not microsoft and I have been deceived. Therefore I am not paying.