I made password years ago... have no clue what it was. I use…

Customer Question
I made password *****...

I made password ***** ago... have no clue what it was

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I use new iPad only

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I get through with email, no password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you forgot your iPad login password, Wifi password ***** email login password?