I believe I'm being charged twice fo microsoft 365. Once in…

Customer Question
I believe I'm being...

I believe I'm being charged twice fo microsoft 365. Once in sept 2017 and Jan 8, 2018

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Micro soft windows 8 & microsoft 10. I am using excel & word on my 4 computers

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

When i bought a dell in aug or sept

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I use excel for acct work sheets on lenovo & dell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes reverseduplicate charge one in sept and jan

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please sign in to your Microsoft account and check the status of your Office 365 subscription:

https://account.live.com

From the horizontal menu at the top of the page click Services & Subscriptions for

information about the account.