The monitor will not come on. I have rebooted, no change.

Customer Question
The monitor will not...

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

The monitor will not illuminate

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Model K53E

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Rarely use. Windows OS. Shows fully charged, rebooted....do know what else to try

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please remove the AC Adapter from the computer.

Press and hold the power button for a minute.

Then, release the power button and wait for two minutes.

After that, press the power button to start the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

NO change. Monitor still black

Please remove the AC Adapter from your computer. Then, press the power button and check if you get any response, even a blink from the power LED.

Then, plugin the AC Adapter and press the power button and check if you get any response, even a blink from the power LED.

Let em know the response with and without the AC Adapter.

Thank you.

No change. There should be NO charge for this. END.
NO.

It seems like the AC Adapter is faulty. Do you have a different AC Adapter to check with?

When you plugin the AC Adapter, do you see the charging LED blink?

Thank you.

Rate unsatisfactory.Terminate.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. i will open the question for other experts.

Thank you.

Shefin, Computer Support Specialist