I have a charge on paypal account. I do not have ative

Customer Question
I have a charge...

I have a charge on paypal account. I do not have ative account that I know of. This charge is a reservation for a bed and breakfast from San't Tour & Car Rentals

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Probably a year ago or more

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Hotel address: Jl.Slamet Riyadi No. 6 Solo, Indonesia 57131 for $465.84 payable through MG Holiday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I haven't done anything tried to call and said would be 30-40 minutes before pay pal would answer so went on line to contact you no I just need to know what to do evidently I have been hacked

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Cnacel Please