Business will not install. Acer laptop 1080. Windows 10

Customer Question
Business will not install ...

Business will not install

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acer laptop 1080

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your 1080?

Windows 10 latest version

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 1080? Have you installed any updates recently?

Microsoft store installed all updates

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

Which "business" software system are you attempting to install?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

turbotax business for s corp

May I ask what happens when you attempt to install TurboTax?

i have had problems with remote assistance. i would rather have instructions.

You can ignore any automatic offer that is posted regarding remote service.

it says it is installing but nothing is installed

Does it state that it completes the installation?

no

The software only says that it is 'installing'? Does it ever end or does it just continue saying that?

it ends but nothing is installed

Is there any information that the installation package gives you that may help me understand what causes the problem?

not that i know of

I understand that you are against me remotely connecting so that I can analyze the problem and fix it. I respect your choice. Without seeing the problem in action and being able to analyze the problem, there is not much more that I can do.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 6 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Thank you