I am now getting to email from Oct regarding update to

Customer Question
I am now getting...

I am now getting to email from Oct regarding update to firmware. Could not access as the page is no longer available. I have both a router and extender. How can I get this update

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not at this time

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I believe so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been having problems with hollow on my phone which also runs through my computer. I have already gone through phone co and company my phne is coming from

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-3bcchscm-

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Which device was the firmware update notification for, the router or the extender?

Let me know so we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert