I have a case numberfrom yesterday and this tech support…

Customer Question
I have a case...

I have a case number(###) ###-####from yesterday and this tech support agent was going to fix my problems with audio and then she did that but was installing upgrade to windows 17109 and the internet and sound was not working she told me she would call me back in 30 minutes last night that was at 545pm still waiting and no internet nor sound her name was kristell my fone number is(###) ###-####Andy noit a happy customer I looked at programs installed and the new windows does not appear on programs (using neighbours comp now to talk to you)

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you trying to connect?

My computer at home gave you the case number

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Acer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Case(###) ###-####from yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not tried since I have no internet from yesterday the agent took over and never fixed it need a call my place usuing neighbour comp now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.