Skype does not work. This is new computer. skype looks like…

Customer Question
Skype does not work ...

Skype does not work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

This is new computer. skype looks like it opens, but no contacts. when I tried to call someone, it said oops, close and try again. I have done that and skype still won't work. Do not know about updates

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Have you tried reinstalling?

how can I reinstall skype?
no more money for no answer. Please return my $5.00. I will look for help somewhere else
  1. Go to control Panel and uninstall Skype
  2. Follow the link http://www.skype.com and download the latest version of Skype and install
Please send me confirmation that you have returned the $5.00 I just sent you.

You need to contact support for billing issues on***@******.***