Is there a way to increase the print size for those with…

Customer Question
Is there a way...

Is there a way to increase the print size for those with eyesight problems?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Not to print. I want my email print to be larger.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Why do you keep asking about my printer?

Technician's Assistant: I'm just trying to get information to help you.

I have no idea about updating printer driver software.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that this isn't about printing. It's about being able to read the email print better.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

Try doing the following to increase the size. Hold down the CTRL key on the key board and press the + key a couple times, this will make the text larger.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I'll have to try and get back to you.

Ok please let me know.