I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE SOUND FROM MY SPEAKER RATER THAN A…

Customer Question
I WOULD LIKE TO...

I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE SOUND FROM MY SPEAKER RATER THAN A HEAD SET. HOW DO I ADJUST MY INTEL i3 MICH TYPE 9087 FAMILY M50-50 TO TURN THE SPEAKER ON?

Technician's Assistant: What Intel model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I WROTE ALL OF THE INTEL INFO THAT IS ON THE COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

IF I CONNECT THE HEADSET THE SOUND WORKS, NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SOUND. ITS A QUESTION OF CONNECTING THE SPEAKERS.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know the Windows version having on computer?

(Win 7 / 8 10)

Hi there,

Didn't find you back. Hope you are doing fine..

I am waiting for your reply since posted..

Could you please let me know if you still wait for answer.

Please reply