I cannot access my SKYPE account. I cannot access my SKYPE…

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my SKYPE account.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

Good morning ...I cannot access my SKYPE account. I have been using it for years. Yesterday it was updated and I am shut down. I need access ASAP because I am a psychologist who uses SKYPE to provide counseling services for clients. Thanking you in advance for your assistance. Dr. Ron McAnaney, PhD.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No. My SKYPE was updated automatically yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
What is the error you get when you try to login to Skype?