I can't seem to connect with a group I am trying to talk to…

Customer Question
I can't seem to...

I can't seem to connect with a group I am trying to talk to on Skype

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

Just to be on line... and have been able to send text messages to the group but I can't pick up the connection to talk

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I really have no idea what is happening... but I notice also that I can't find the green phone pic for me to initiate the call... I am only seeing the end call pic

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

just today
too much money.
i just missed the meeting, so i shall cancel this support and take the computer to my local it person
i have missed the meeting so no need to do anything else

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

I can't say I know what I am doing now... I have gone into the link to download but can't see anything happening... I'll go back and run it again

Okay great

the option i get is save or cancel

Save it and run it please

i just want to cancel this arrangement. the wole thing has turned into a project I can't afford... either the money or time.Please refer me back to the desk where i can cancel my payment
ok
id###-##-####password: 99btk2

Please check the ID for me

was that helpful...? did you find my problem and is it fixable?

I need the correct ID before I can connect:

that's what I picked up...
ID:###-##-####password: abc123
this is another one I'm picking up

That is on the website I need the info directly from the application.

Is it mac or windows?

windows

Ok - I am going to opt out here so another expert can assist. you will be emailed when they pick this up..

Regards
Kris

I just want to cancel everything at this stage. So can someone just at this point point me to a function I can use in order to cancel the membership and the payment I made or the information on my credit card that I submitted. I just want to cancel everything PLEASE.