Pearl and l was wondering if you could help me please, my…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl my...

Hi Pearl my name is ***** ***** l was wondering if you could help me please , my gmail account is block and lm not sure why

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My mobile phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

L have gone through the promps on my mobile and it said it takes two working days to investergate now its been nearly a week tomorrow since it happened l don't know why my account was block in the first place please help me reacativate my account please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No l just don't what l done and l would love to fix it and make sure it never happens again

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was blocked out last Tuesday it's been nearly a week so I was wondering if you could help me thanks Chris

Have you been through the gmail reset wizard?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Chris I'm not happy with this service I would like my money refunded thank you I'm not getting the answers I want thanks for your time please refund my money thank you

Please allow me to resolve this issue

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You just want more money from me
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can we unblock this Gmail accounts please

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm sorry Chris I don't get it I'm not computer skilled just don't get it please refund my money and forget about it thank you

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can't you resolve my issue from your own without my help I just want to know why I've been blocked it's been over a week and it's annoying

I can continue without the remote assistance If you wish?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If it doesn't cost me anything go for it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you there Chris

OK what's the account in question?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The account in question is Ronkrop dot***@******.***

What country was this opened in?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Chris it's Ronnie it was set up in Australia

OK can you tell me the exact return error?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Chris how are you it says account action required and if I send a message to my friend it doesn't send it cuz it's been blocked

What's the make and model of the phone?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Chris it's a HTC One

Okay, can you remove the account from the phone for me please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I already have from my call registered other than that I don't know how to can I call you on the landline Chris

I am going to opt out here as I am stuck for answers.

I will open this up to other experts

You will be emailed when they respond

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Josh yes I still need assistance because my email account Ronkrop.69Gmail.com is still blocked on my phone

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to bypass the Google security verification screen.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what happens now it's been nearly a week and a half it says it takes two business days so what is going on?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
why is been blocked in the first place?

There isn't a way to see why it was blocked and unfortunately, we are not Google so we cannot speed up the process at all.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was under the impression that you were apart of Google so why am I wasting my time with you lm not happy with this service and I would like to be refunded please
Andy, Computer Consultant