I have a Skype account but can't sign in. It says I haven't…

Customer Question
I have a Skype...

I have a Skype account but can't sign in. It says I haven't used it for over 180 days but I have used it last night. Also my credit has been cancelled

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

It always updates automaticly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It was updated not long ago. Do you need my Skype name?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris