Tell me how to update my mobile number on my paypal account.

Customer Question
Please tell me how...

Please tell me how to update my mobile number on my paypal account.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Telstra

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PayPal?

I’d didn’t update the account.I need to update my number on the account.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris