Paper jam in machine before exit. Can see it but can't reach…

Customer Question
Hi Paper jam in...

Hi Paper jam in machine before exit. Can see it but can't reach it as rollers in the way.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Clx 3300 color

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just happened now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just today.
Denis

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris