I left my 2017 iMac turned on for about 90 minutes without…

Customer Question
I left my 2017...

I left my 2017 iMac turned on for about 90 minutes without using it. My mouse is fully charged. When I returned to my Mac, I tried jiggling my mouse as usual to type in my password ***** return to my work, but the Mac wouldn’t do anything; it wouldn’t come on....and still won’t.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a PRAM reset on your iMac (rebooting and holding down Command, Option, P, and R)? Or rebooting in Recovery Mode (holding down Command and R)?

No, I haven’t. I’ll try that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried both, but neither works!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds, don't let go. After that, press on the power button again, just for a second, and you should be back to normal.

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.