I seem to be unable to open my SKYPE account, which I

Customer Question
I seem to be...

I seem to be unable to open my SKYPE account, which I finished creating this afternoon. I cannot recall my password.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

About 4 hours ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

It may have been done by an "rogue" outfit, calling itself a cwrtified company which controlled my computer, after i had asked for information about a payment of $30.00 I made to SKYPE, which was not showing as having been received.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

It's complicated...I know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: RussellA, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Information Systems Manager

Please access the Skype Recovery tool and follow the steps to reset your password: https://a.login.skype.com/diagnostics

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.