Windows is not working right,i think the Partition is out…

Customer Question
Windows is not working...

Windows is not working right,i think the Partition is out can you help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

Hp Pavillion g4-2149se

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Pavilion?

7 but some people say that i shoud go with 10 what you think

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Well my grandson got on it an i told him not play any games on it but you know how that goes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i could think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?
How long has this been an issue?
Have you tried any troubleshooting?

Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

As it stands, are you able to access the Internet on the computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

please give me a call to let me know whats going on with my computer(###) ###-####i'm having trouble with windows media player,let me know if you can fix it,yes i try trouble shooting with no success,before i let my grandson use it it was working fine. It hasn't been going on to long. yes

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

no i told one of the agents if you couldn't fix it for the amount i paid already that not do anything because i'm on a fixed income,an this is the only thing i got to keep me busy, i just got out out the hospital for Cancer on my Liver an i can't afford it.

As far as the computer goes, which specific problems are you facing?

but i can't afford it Jason unless you'll fix it for me for the price i already paid

Yes, I can most definitely help.

Jason i got $4 left in my account can you do it for that

That may be possible.

like i told you earlier i know that i can't log into my windows media as for as i know an thier might be a few things that might have to be removed that don't belong thats making it run a lil slow,an i'm having trouble loging into my Yahoo acct.

I am sorry, but I must leave for a time.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Hey Jason are you still their can you are who ever to Please let me know if you can fix it for what i got left on my debit card.
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?

yees i'm here its the windows thats not working

Ok thanks. Windows Media Player is not working, and you cannot login to Yahoo email, and there are some programs that are installed that you need to uninstall as well, correct?

they told me yesterday that i would not pay more than what they told me, if thats the case tell them to call me right now

How about a remote assistance session instead? That way I could connect to your computer directly and fix the problems while you watch.

i can not afford to pay any more unless you will do it for what i paid already
because thats what they told me yesterday

Yes, I see that and that will be okay.

can you fix it without remote
i'm asking David L. can you fix it without going remote

Yes, if you can provide details about each problem.

Let's start with the Windows Media Player issue - what is the exact nature of the problem happening with Windows Media Player? Please also let me know if any errors appear.

when i click on windows media to open it ask if i want to be connected to windows web site then i click yes but does not do anything

Ok, thanks. And previously you would see it connect to Windows web site whereas now it remains blank?