I'm trying to set it up. Os is win 10, computer is lenovo.

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set it up.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Os is win 10, computer is lenovo. Could I get my password ***** gmail?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, really. My computer is down. so I can't get into that, and I'm trying to set up a new computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I'm aware of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with are you trying to setup a new computer?

What is the make/model of the computer?