I need the open account google to my sons for the school,

Customer Question
Hi I need the...

Hi I need the open account google to my sons for the school, what its the next step?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't now exactly, I guess surface laptop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Surface laptop?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Surface laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not, only open de account to my boys

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you or does he currently have an @gmail.com email address?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

1. Can you please go to the gmail.com website:

http://www.gmail.com

2. Then there, select the option Create account (Or option More options, then option Create account).

3. Then there, fill out the requested information in order to create a new Google account.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.