Do not remember my Xfinity user name plz help. Netgear 64.

Customer Question
Do not remember my...

Do not remember my Xfinity user name plz help

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your XFinity router?

Netgear 64

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Cricket58

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, i am trying to hook up Fire Stick to Tv and it is asking for my Xfinity user name and password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason