I can not get in my other computer this why I am using this…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I can...

Second opinion] I can not get in my other computer this why I am using this computer to contact you.it says that my pin is no longer available due to a change in security settings on the device. It tells me that I can set up my new pin again but I can not get in the computer to do so

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

MY other computer will not let me in .I am lock out to change in sign in . It says my pin # has been changed for change in security reasons

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP model # 15ac185 nr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday. My pin # and the password ***** not will

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help find a way to get in mycomputer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!