I don't know what I did to change it, but my Skype screen…

Customer Question
I don't know...

I don't know what I did to change it, but my Skype screen changed to black with white letters. How can I get it to change back to a white screen with black letters

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been using skype for years and this never happened before. It is very hard to read this way.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-72aj755x,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Below are the instructions to fix this issue:

• Open Skype
  • Click on the circle at the top left, which is your profile picture
  • Click on settings
  • Scroll down through the list until you get to "Choose Mode"
  • Click on the mode you desire. It is probably either Light Mode or Windows default mode that you are looking for.
  • Scroll to the top and use the back arrow to exit.

Let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert