I want to close my Microsoft Account and open a new one. I…

Customer Question
I want to close...

I want to close my Microsoft Account and open a new one. I don't know my password ***** my old account and it is temporarily suspended for some reason. I have a Just Answer account under***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I can't close the account because I don't know the password. I can't get a verification code to open a new account because I don't text to get a verification code. I do have a cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your smartphone?

IPhone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

What does this have to do with my problem. My cell phone works fine.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

What does this have to do with my problem?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Is***@******.*** the address used for the Microsoft account you want to close?