I used to be on SKYPE previously and at that time our email…

Customer Question
I used to be on...
I used to be on SKYPE previously and at that time our email address was***@******.*** - but for troubles we were having using that email, and had to change it to***@******.*** - perhaps that is why I am having difficulty getting on to Skype
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if you have tried updating your new email address to your Skype account?