I am using an Apple Mac and The Skype icon had disappeared…

Customer Question
I am using an...

I am using an Apple Mac and The Skype icon had disappeared from my home window - so I searched for it and up it popped But it will not accept my password ***** and the link to reset it seems not to be working?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Quite a long time ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I searched for the icon it with spotlight and one appeared in the list. I assumed that was the one I had used previously. I used the online reset link, but nothing happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of - I just need to resurrect my Skype account so I can use it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris