I cant change my password to hotmail

Customer Question
I cant change my...

I cant change my password ***** hotmail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

To reset your password ***** go here: https://account.live.com/password/reset

select I forgot my password ***** click Next

Enter your email address and fill in the characters and click Next.

Select a recovery option.

A 7 digit password ***** will be sent to you either via text message, email or phone call depending on

the recovery option you select.

Fill in any required information and click Send Code.

The page will immediately change, asking you for the code. Do not close that page.

Enter the code when you receive it (you will have 10 minutes before the code expires)

and click Next.

You will then be asked to create a new password, entering it twice.

If successful, you will be told your account has been recovered.

You will now be able to sign in to Microsoft.

Let me know the result please.