Despite fact I have been with Skype many, many years, and I…

Customer Question
Despite fact I have...

Despite fact I have been with Skype many, many years, and I have gone through the process to bring into this new computer, I can find how to use Skype.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

How do I find out what OS is?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

An hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, bringing Skype onto my new computer and despite that I have aid for a year's program, I think this stinks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with skype on your new computer?