Cannot get into ourtime. It says I have been loged out.

Customer Question
Cannot get into ourtime ...

Cannot get into ourtime

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

It says I have been loged out

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Computer 360,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Today,everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been on all day the other day

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask what problem you are having when you attempt to get into your Ourtime account?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason