I need help to recover my yahoo account. they tell me I

Customer Question
I need help to...

I need help to recover my yahoo account. they tell me I already have an account, but I cannot login

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone number is(###) ###-####and my password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My password ***** yahoo was***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
1/8/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know since how long you have had this issue?

I have this problem constantly , I paid geek to fix the problem and they cannot fixit. Sam is. His name.Why don't I just get a new yahoo. Account
I will not pay anymore, please cancel this order for $47.00. The technician that charged$42.00 did not fix anything

Sorry for the inconvenience caused Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to and if still you want to cancel the service You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support.

Andy, Computer Consultant