I installed some drivers from Avast and now I have no so nd.

Customer Question
I installed some drivers...

I installed some drivers from Avast and now I have no so nd. Also my keyboard has dropped the letter to the immediate right of y, so bear with me.

Technician's Assistant: Which Avast product do you have?

Q ite a few, I forget which.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Avast software?

I tried their s pport and j st now saw an email in my Gmail acco nt

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not very good with comp ters.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris