I am from Quebec french language so my inglish is poor. I…

Customer Question
Hi, I am from...

Hi, I am from Quebec french language so my inglish is poor. I buy my laptop in a store that is close by now. Future Shop in St Jerome Quebec

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Asus X551CA-FH91-CB; 10274201

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your X551CA-FH91-CB? Have you installed any updates recently?

My laptop fall and the screen is not working entirely

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How about the garantie and if we have any store of Asus in Quebec, I buy it 2015-01-15

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Camille-Moderator, Cat Mod replied 6 months ago
Camille-Moderator
My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully:
It looks like your question was meant for a different company.( Asus store?) We match people with questions to experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can still help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
i am looking for the warranty of my laptop Asus. It fall down and the screen is not working I want toknow about the warranty
Hi Camille it will be easier for me if we can talk by phone. Possible for you
Hi, since we are not associated with Asus it is doubtful that we will be able to quote the terms of your warranty, but I will open this to experts for you.
Best,
Camille-Moderator 😊
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

thank you for your help. I found my answer here in Quebec.