Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have Permanently Deleted a valuable Email in the last week

Customer Question

Hi Pearl I have Permanently Deleted a valuable Email in the last week that i need to try & Get Back can you help me?
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: I have Outlook 2016
JA: Have you tried the "Recover deleted items" option under the Deleted Items folder?
Customer: I dont see that under the Options
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I Permanently Deleted the item in error
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello Josh, I do not need assistance and request that there be no charges to my PayPal Account.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello Josh - I do not need assistance and please do not charge my account i am going to dispute this Charge of $36.00