I have Permanently Deleted a valuable Email in the last week…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl I have...

Hi Pearl I have Permanently Deleted a valuable Email in the last week that i need to try & Get Back can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I have Outlook 2016

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried the "Recover deleted items" option under the Deleted Items folder?

I dont see that under the Options

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I Permanently Deleted the item in error

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Hello Josh, I do not need assistance and request that there be no charges to my PayPal Account.
Thank you,
Hello Josh - I do not need assistance and please do not charge my account i am going to dispute this Charge of $36.00