I just want the two product not the Power Slim Coffee. Just…

Customer Question
I just want the...

I just want the two product not the Power Slim Green Coffee.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Slim?

Just now. That's when l seen they had charged me for the coffee

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

What does that have to do with them charging me for something l didn't order or want?

Technician's Assistant: The Cell Phone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Take that slim green off my order or I will cancel the whole order.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.