IT WILL NOT BOOT UP, AFTER RUNNING, IT SAYS. AUTOMATIOC

Customer Question
HI IT WILL NOT...

HI IT WILL NOT BOOT UP

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

AFTER RUNNING, IT SAYS. AUTOMATIOC REPAIR COUD NOT REPAIR MY PC

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

LENOVO G50 WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I CAN GET TO THE RE-BOOT SCREEN, BUT ADVANCED OPTIONS DONT HELP THANKS

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If Windows can't repair itself, you can use the Lenovo restore to get it running again:

Hold down the power button for 4 - 5 seconds until you hear the laptop shut off.

On the left hand side of the laptop, just to the right of where the power cord plugs in

is what's called the Novo button. It's very small. Use a pen or straightened paper clip and press

down for a second and release.

The laptop should turn on to a menu. Select System Recovery

and run the restore from initial backup.

Let me know the result please.

That did not work. Got me back to the same place

Thank you. That means the recovery partition got wiped or corrupted at some point the past.

I'll open this up to the other experts. One of them may have a solution. You'll receive an email

notification when one responds.

Tech Support Specialist: Donna French, Programmer replied 6 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a moment to review the details of your issue.

Have you tried starting the computer in safe mode?