I am golden. I am not not not on facebook--you kicked me off…

Customer Question
I am debra golden...

I am debra golden. I am not not not on facebook--you kicked me off because I would not submit a picture. However you text me every every every day and tell me to share. I have nothing to share. I am not on facebook--don't want to be. You text me on my cell phone(###) ###-#### This is costing me money and I am tired of your texts. Please stop please stop.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Tried to get on facebook about 0h 3 months or so.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

NOT ONE THING__YOU WOULD NOT LET N+ME ON FACEBOOK BECAUSE I WOULD NOT SUBMIT A PICTURE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

STOP TEXTING ME

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.