Bitdefender program is off and will not start? I am not sure…

Customer Question
Bitdefender program is off...

Bitdefender program is off and will not start ?

Technician's Assistant: Which Bitdefender product do you have?

I am not sure 2017 ?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bitdefender software?

Restarted twice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

???

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

When you attempt to start Bit Defender, are you given any type of error message?

no

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

I updated credit number info. Does it work now?

On this page, do you see a button that says, "Update Payment Info" or something to that effect?

B or A just sent text . I okayed charges.

Okay. Do you see the button that I mentioned?

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 53
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Andy, Computer Consultant