My Dell Compiter is I able to start. I am using Windows 7. I…

Customer Question
My Dell Compiter is...

My Dell Compiter is I able to start. I am using Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What Dell model do you have?

I would have to look it up. It is pretty old. Or can you tell me where to look on the tower?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday.a window comes up saying your computer was unable to start it give ms restore computer using System Restore. Startup repair was unable to restore the the system I cannot cancel or get out of this window. I have shut down and restarted the computer several times manually but the same window pops up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What is the charge for this service?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Can you help me with connecting to my computer?
Are we disconnected, or am I still supposed to be waiting?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can you give me an approximate wait time for this?
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know if you are able to login?

Thanks,

Kumar

Do you mean can I log in to my Dell Computer?

Yes, are you able to go past your password *****?

No, when I turn on my computer, a window pops up and it says your computer was unable to start. Then it goes through a startup Repair using System Restore, but next it says this restore attemp did not work. So I unplug my computer and try to start it back up. I did this 2 times same messages come up. I can’t get any further.
Are you working on an answer for me? It has now been another hour and I’ve heard no word from you.

I'm sorry for the delayed response. Is it a Dell Laptop or a PC? It does seem like the the system does not have a restore point. Do you have a Windows Installation media by any chance?

Thanks,

Kumar