My disk usage is at 100% and I can't tell what's causing the…

Customer Question
My disk usage is...

My disk usage is at 100% and I can't tell what's causing the issue

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Inspiron 156 Laptop and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, the laptop prompted me to install updates which I did. But it has been slow since I got it, which was xmas

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The disk space has a ton of space free, I use Microsoft Edge, not sure what the problem is.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can check the disk usage and do a full cleanup now?