It is my tablet. I am no good with these machines and when…

Customer Question
It is my tablet...

It is my tablet. I am no good with these machines and when the notice that Google play store has stopped kept popping up, I tried to fix it. Now I have neither play store or services!! Help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

It is an E8492 and it says the first edition was Oct 2013.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

I started with settings, apps then play store. The advice was to force stop then clear. So I did that. Nothing happened. I tried the same thing about a dozen times, then (here's the stupid bit) I uninstalled it, hoping that I could reinstall it afterwards. The icon disappeared from the apps list, but the notice still appeared. Then the 'play services has stopped' notice started appearing as well. So now I cannot do anything!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, but I am old and I am not sure if I tried anything else!!!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It started several days ago, but I didn't start messing around until Thursday. Since then it has been down hill all the way.
I annot receive your email on my tablet, I am using my laptop. There is no problem with it!!

I'm sorry however payment has failed

The bank in France is not open today, so I cannot contact them. I think I will have to cancel my session with you today. Thank you forb trying and please let me know how I cancel my subscription. I would be better to start afresh tomorrow. Thanks again.

Just bookmark this page and come back to it tomorrow. I will keep this open for you

Dear Kris, I have taken my tablet to the informatique in Meilan to have repaired. Thank you so much for trying to help me. I don't use the computer that much as I am old and retired and have decided that to pay 47 euros a month would be a waste. Also we are trying to move back to UK so all things will change. Could you please tell me how I annul my membership and cancel any emails which might come! Thanks

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free. Once installed I will remove all your subscriptions
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Perhaps you don't understand what I said. I will no longer need any help from you and so I want to know how to annul my subscription.

Okay great