I want to know if I can recover real old emails. Yahoo. H…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know if I can recover real old emails

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

H web and phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Non, I lost all emails between 2/2/2015 and 2/9/20009

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the emails were deleted from the account and the trash folder was emptied then they are no longer stored on Yahoo's email servers, and the only way to recover those old emails is from a backup that you may have made previously.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------