My youtube videos all have for lack of better of better

Customer Question
My youtube videos all...

My youtube videos all have for lack of better of better credits and bloking out all video Just music is ok

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am sorry smaet tv Sansum1500

Technician's Assistant: How old is your SANSUM1500?

I year three months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

None

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your SANSUM1500? What happened right before this?

Off and on a couple moths

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot yhink of any

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

WILL RETURN!!!!

Do you use any other apps on your Samsung TV?

If so, do they work ok?

Can you check the download speed on your TV by opening up a web browser page and going to https://www.verizon.com/speedtest/

Reply back and let me know the results of the speed test?