I need to factory reset my asus tf600tl.I can't get it

Customer Question
I need to factory...

I need to factory reset my asus tf600tl.I can't get it passed the screensaver

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

All i can read is wd01

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's a rt tf600tl detachable laptop/tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

At&t windows

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No.I can't get passed the other users password. I've tried pressing the volume up/down & power button simultaneously. pressing f9 while restarting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com.My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Is this laptop loaded with windows 10 ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.