It looks like I accidentally un-installed my skype. Please…

Customer Question
It looks like I...

It looks like I accidentally un-installed my skype. Please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I spoke on skype this morning to a friend

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I am not good with computers at all, am to old, I think. My computer just said it was installing skype I must wait, I deleted that, I thought I had accidentally asked for installing skype again. I have been on skype for 6 years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you, no. That is the only problem I think. Would like to speak to my friends and children over seas.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com.My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Did you uninstall it from a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

HOW DO I GET SKYPE BACK ON MY COMPUTER?

I apologize for the delay.

To answer your question i need to know the type of computer you have is it a windows or mac computer?

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.