I need password. Can anyone help me please, because l have…

Customer Question
I need password. Technician's...

I need password.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Can anyone help me please, because l have forgotten my last one.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba satellite.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For a very long time.l need to open it up again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

To retrieve my old password ***** change it to something easier.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
1/7/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

What is this password ***** is it for signing in to your computer or email account ?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Andy, Computer Consultant