Lenovo 110S memory full, computer functions jamed

1/7/2018
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

What operating system is your PC using? Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Windows 10
EXCEL won't save files.

Can I offer you remote support so I can look into the issue and find a solution?

I also can not down load Windows 10 fixes and updates because not enough memory.
What can I do to solve these problems?
Hello

We will have to check your drive and see what is taking up all the space on your drive.

Solution?
Cris?
Please talk to me.

Can you go to the link below and Download Ccleaner onto your PC. Install the software, when it completes you will have the Ccleaner icon on your desktop. Open it and Click Run Cleaner. This will clean all the junk files on your PC let's see if that clears up the necessary space.

Click on the green "Download Now" button.

http://download.cnet.com/ccleaner/

I clicked on the green download botton - nothing happened
Are you there?
Cris are you still there?

What browser are you using?

Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Are you working on it?
CCleaner didn't download because the memory is full
Please tell me how long this will take.
I'm waiting here for a response. Please indicate if you are going to do anything today or not.
Please connect me to your supervisor.
Hello--

We lost communication last night. Please let me know when you have a moment to continue today. I will be online.

We can work on the issue.

Cris, Sorry you could respond in a timely way. But after hours of frustration, I got nothing of value whatsoever. I finally figured out the problem myself. Please refund all the payments you charged to me.